- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the software offered by the company.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Maintain long term associations with the existing clients.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Explain our product & give demo to prospects.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals.
- Update and maintain CRM on a regular basis.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes. Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software sales, B2B Sales, inside sales, client relationship development, client account management, consulting
- Strong web research capabilities utilizing creative search strategies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong desire to learn, innovate, work smart, and lead by example.
Minimum Experience Required – 2 years
Salary: No bar for the right candidates
Location: Ahmedabad (Science City) Work from the office
Contact Number: 07863030793
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org